|When:||Back to Calendar October 29, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm||Where:||The Bookworm of Edwards
295 Main Street
White River National Forest,Edwards,CO 81632
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Tags:||business Edwards lecture The Bookworm|
Get A Clue is about understanding all the factors that can make or break a successful career or business. The guidance offered in the book brings awareness to how they are contributors (whether big or small) to the overall success of any business. Readers are provided with steps to understand the many components of revenue – not just sales but what it takes to generate opportunities and maintain existing customer relationships. It further helps them understand the systems that have to be in place to track most of the interactions with the company for better informed decisions.
Are you looking to:
• Grow a business from stagnant sales?
• Win business from competitors?
• Create new business relationships with customers and vendors?
• Create a sustainable empire after a lucrative sports/entertainment career?
• Obtain exciting and rewarding work opportunities?
• Get a promotion and gain the respect of peers and subordinates?
To answer each question in the affirmative will require you to acquire what Fortune 500 consulting strategist Temeko Richardson calls “Executive IQ.”
295 Main Street C101
Edwards, CO 81632
We are further east along Main Street than the Google map suggests!